Hadiamondstar Software Solutions LLC Technologies is currently looking for people who are genuinely intrigued by a challenge and interested in getting in on the ground floor of a fantastic career opportunity. If you are looking to take on a challenge working with Hadiamondstar Software Solutions LLC, then we’d like to hear from you.
There has never been a period when a career in a company like Hadiamondstar Software Solutions LLC Technologies Inc. The pace of change, new technologies, and very importantly, the need for talented professionals have never been as great as they are today.
Our objective is to attract and retain great careers like you. People choose careers for many reasons. If you are looking to work with the finest & the sharpest minds in the Hadiamondstar Software Solutions LLC, this is the team. With a culturally diverse and a truly international team, we provide an environment that fosters innovation, excellence and teamwork. Given our current business footprint, international exposure is a way of life at Hadiamondstar Software Solutions LLC.
We continue to strive to make a difference in the lives of our employees and encourage employees to be the best they can be. Hadiamondstar Software Solutions LLC aim to provide expert, up-to-date careers assistance and information to our clients in a friendly and professional manner.
The following technologies/attributes are required:
- Distributed development,
- XML and XML Web Services
- SQL Server 2000
- Application Design/Architecture
- Component centric programming
- Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET
Must have OVER 5 YEARS of experience in application 5 + years Load/Performance testing utilizing Mercury Interactive’s LoadRunner. Must have above average coding skills in C Must Have good oral and written communication skills.
Must have a good understanding of Unix and software installation for performance testing Ability to configure advanced hardware, software and database environments in order to test and analyze the performance of software products. Includes UNIX, multi-systems and clustered configurations.
Must have above average coding skills in Java Experience with production on-production monitoring tools
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test the web based on-line and batch applications to verify that software meets or exceeds performance specifications and standards.
- Build performance test scenarios, including test plan documents and generation of data to support test scenarios. Use Mercury LoadRunner to develop, execute and maintain performance test scripts
- Executing manual tests to validate certain requirements
- Prepare test results
- performance defects and tracking them via a bug tracking system
- Perform initial triage of performance issues encountered during testing and make suggestions for performance improvements.
- Perform system administration tasks for the performance equipment and networks.
- Includes installation and upgrades of hardware, operating systems, DBMS, and tools.